-
June 5th, 2006, 04:54 PM
#31
Inactive Member
-
June 5th, 2006, 05:00 PM
#32
Inactive Member
Another great shot of Cherie at the Chiller Show !

For more great shots go to ....
http://community.webshots.com/album/551058228xYVxkI/3
THANK YOU BOB ROSENFELD ! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 5th, 2006, 05:31 PM
#33
HB Forum Owner
THAT'S the reason why Seagal didn't show!?? I was sleeping in my ******* car at the top of the open-air garage the whole weekend, and Steven wussed-out for fear of getting his hairspray wet walking from his car to the front door!?!? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Eh, found it odd an overweight 'action-star'/ samurai-sword / rare-guitar collector would sign-up for Chiller anyways. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
June 5th, 2006, 05:51 PM
#34
Inactive Member
Hello reved...glad to meet ya.... [img]cool.gif[/img]
No to be quite honest Seagal heard that Tonya Harding was making her 3rd Chiller appearance and ran off like a spazz !!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

TONYA: Lemme at him !!!! Lemme at him !!!!
-
June 5th, 2006, 08:01 PM
#35
HB Forum Owner
Jim, do you have a pic of yourself at the show? I'm better at remembering faces than names.
Most (quite embarrassing) pics of myself are on David Hess's messageboard. Being Cherie's board, seems appropriate to only post the pics of Cherie & Jake here. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
June 6th, 2006, 12:08 AM
#36
Inactive Member
Reved,
The pic you posted on June 04, 2006 09:34 PM with the gentleman that you said you didn't know his name is Mitch. I also talked to him and Cherie and he is a really nice guy and pretty funny. You must've been there the same time Wingnut and I were in there! We were talking about her tattoo's and took some of her with her cherry tattoo and she showed us the ones on her legs. There were several people taking pictures at the same time, so we must've been standing side by side and didn't even know it! Talk about bad luck!
I just briefly wanted to add my thoughts about meeting Cherie for the first time. When we introduced ourselves, she seemed so excited about finally meeting us and talked to us about being at Chiller, getting started in chainsaw carving and generally anything else we thought of. She was always upbeat and quick with a smile or a hug. A truly friendly lady. And after our initial introductions, all through the weekend and over at the show at Don Hill's she would come over and talk to us and it felt like we'd known her forever. And Jake is great too. He saw us several times and always came over to say hi. I also seem to remember him getting some pictures with lovely ladies. That smile on his face may never leave. Plus he's killer on the guitar AND drums. Serious talent to watch out for folks.
Right now I'm pretty tired and need some serious sleep since I got to get up for work at 4am. And no Jettster, I haven't got to sleep yet. Wingnut dropped me off with the family and my son reminded me that tonight was our bowling night. And my scores reflected it. Ye-ouch.
Should have more soon. Thank you Cherie, Jake and Mara for making this one memorable weekend.
Sportyfan
-
June 6th, 2006, 12:26 AM
#37
Inactive Member
And I missed it all help when is the next one
Im going I dont care where it is it sure sounds
you all had a great wonderful time.
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] cheers all you lucky folk CW
-
June 6th, 2006, 02:58 AM
#38
moderator
Thanks for your stories and photos everybody!
Keep 'em coming. I'm taking it all in as fast as I can!
Wishing I was there too!
[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
<center>Gus</center>
-
June 6th, 2006, 04:07 PM
#39
Inactive Member
Well the last of the Road Trippers made it back safe last night. I'm still [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] so i'll post more later.
Gregg
-
June 6th, 2006, 04:41 PM
#40
Inactive Member
During the CHILLER show I was speaking with some of the other promoters who did similar shows and they told me Seagal has agreed to attend shows and then dicked them at the last minute for asnine reasons....
Steven Seagal...To this day, still deadly enough to wipe out a hearty buffet!
Also a dude that runs the Limo Service that transports our guest to and from the NYC Airports tells me that Seagal is the worst when it comes to giving drivers tips even after he makes them carry dozens of bags... [img]mad.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks